Having a problem with a curly beard or messy hair? The TopMan™ Beard & Hair Styler is the first ever men’s straightening brush, designed to smooth out facial hair.
Do you want to look great every day quickly? Use daily and enjoy a great look fast and easy.
This brush is the ultimate advantage in a world of average beards. Using a low-profile design and negative ion technology, a thick out of control beard can be transformed into a soft, smooth, enviable look in no time!
The conditioning steam infuses moisture and unlocks natural hair oil. Combining the functionality of a hairbrush with the power of heat, the Hair and Beard Styler Brush restores your beard and hair to groomed perfection in seconds!
Professional results in hair & beard! It volumizes flat hair and straightens curly beard. No more messy Beard or Hair, perfect for that quick-fix in the morning.
Beard and Hair Styler guarantee no damage to the beard or hair. This Comb uses negative ion technology to prevent heat damage. You can use Beard Straightening Comb daily for a healthy and polished beard look.
Join thousands of others discovering this amazing Comb and find out how it takes their beard to the next level
- No Damage to beard: It uses negative ion technology to prevent heat damage. Comb daily for a healthy, polished look.
- Heat barrier design: with revolutionary brushes that glide effortlessly across the face and scalp without harming the skin.
- Long-lasting effortless style: Quality performance ensures that the styled result is long-lasting, easy to achieve and takes only minutes to touch up, even the roughest, coarsest hair.
- Multi-use- Beard, and Head: When your beard is looking pristine, the Beard straightener is the perfect tool for touching up head hair too!
- Quick heating: It gets heated within 15 seconds, thus an ideal tool for quick evening touch up.
- Lightweight and ergonomic: Comfortable and controllable in hand for detailed styling.
HOW TO USE:
- Make sure both hair and beard are completely dry before beginning use.
- Simply plug in and turn the beard straightener on.
- Wait three minutes for it to reach the optimal temperature of 120 C.
- Brush through the hair and beard, going from roots to ends until the desired smoothness is achieved. Multiple passes through the same strands will not damage the hair.
- When finished, switch the beard straightener off and unplug it, waiting for it cool down before clearing away.